Thursday, July 2, 2009

How to make dinner, in just a few easy steps...

It's been awhile, but the foodage hasn't been changed up much. A few nights ago I had a stellar dinner. Here's how it went:

1. Get out the spices 'n stuff



2. Apply to a TON of veggies in a Ziploc(tm) (or is it (R)?) and mix. Lay out your ton of veggies on baking sheets.



3. Get quinoa in a pot ready to boil



4. Get out your killer looking steaks



5. Apply some of those spices to your steaks



6. Cook dinner.

Here's the most important ingredient - a loving spouse to do it all while you ride the trainer!! Key thing there. I got off the trainer and dinner was almost ready to go. Yum-sauce.

The baked veggies (yes, we actually have some LEFT OVER):



Steak and quinoa, ready for veggie application:



Aws yah.



I'm ready for my close-up



Perfection



Happy eats.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...is this a new blogging venture? :)

    I like the veggie trick... ;)

    ReplyDelete